Monday, March 14, 2011

looking outta the window

  Well Hello,

Salut! Je m'appelle Nur Farhah Izreen. Je suis malasienne. J'habite en Johor Bahru, et Je suis une etudiante. Hello! My name isNur Farhah Izreen. Im a malaysian. I live in Johor Bahru and Im a female student. Haha I know you didnt read my blog to read a bunch of french words. Just letting you guys know that after attending classes of learning basic French at my school, I have to admit that its a difficult language and takes time to get used to.
Life has been going on okay, I guess. No dramas, for now haha. Im not sure whens the next exam since some of my friends said that my school has only three exams a year which is unusual as other schools have four. But oh well. I have to start giving more attention to my science subjects instead of math. Just so you know, I hate Science and yes I have a relevant answer to your question.

Easy, so that I have more career options. If I study hard enough and score straight A's, then my future will be, as I know it, well-planned. Instead of pursuing a career because its the only choice you have, I have a few to choose from. I wont make my pmr results an excuse of stopping me from going for what I want, there will always be doubters. Let them be. I hope I dont sound presumptous, I just have to believe in what I want. If I dont believe in myself, then who will?

No comments:

Post a Comment