Monday, March 14, 2011

I took a picture of a girl i once know

Well Hello,

Some girls are just unbelievably idiotic, brainless, I tell you. I guess the only relevant reason why theyre proud to be a girl is that they get fucked every other day, besides that, they probably think theyre a bunch of guys prancing around in skimpy outfits and babbling crap out loud, speaking like, of course, a freaking man. "BEST LAH BROOO" "WoAHHH BEST DERR" Oh my god, can you guys get any more disgusting?


You thought thats the worst publicity stunt they can pull off, you go home from school, log on to your facebook and there you see, some chick bragging on status about how much they love ciggarettes. Hey Im not a sexist, personally I think if you wanna smoke, drink, do drugs, its your life, theres just this thing called umm "dignity". I dont know if you have ever heard of it, but yeah, Ill assume you just lost yours.


So youre like, wow, this bitch is really the coolest among the coolest. The next thing you know, she talks about how much she cant wait to drink and party at clubs. -.- Baby darling, youre underage for gods sake. So the only possible way of you getting into a club is either sneaking your way in or you mistake a pub for a club. No big deal lah k? I feel like saying OK I GET IT, YOURE SO COOL, CHILL THE FUCK OUT. But instead, I deleted people like that from my facebook.


End of story. I am now a happy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment