Monday, March 14, 2011

Tell me it's worth

I was reading through random people's blogs and tumblrs today, I can't seem to push away this annoyed, or maybe jealous feeling of the way this girlseems to be so, deeply inlove with her boyfriend. Not to be shallow, or judgemental, or rude, but the boy is not even that goodlooking. Or educated. But they are in love. And she can't stop stating the way she feels, and what they have, it seems so real, to the point, that exact second, I sort of wished, I was her.

I wish I can feel that part of happiness, I don't know if it exist, because everything that has the word "love" around me dont seem to last very long. Its not about expensive gifts, or things you can offer, its not about the way you dress, its not about where you go, its not about the past, maybe not even the future. Its about knowing that you can make her happy at that moment, right there, right now,making her feel like she's the only girl in the world. Be it if its through the webcam, be it if its through phone, be it if its just a single word. Just make her feel worth it, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment