Friday, March 18, 2011

hw tht i never did .. * sigh *



i totally agree kitty
kenape cikgu sume ingat homework yg cikgu laen bagi sket?
i wish i could use this
cikgu! kite kene selamatkan kertas cikgu 
sebab HW = PAPER so?
for the planet!

trees really are hurting becoz of HW!
but if we use these reasons
 teachers will give us homeworks using
 p.points and microsoft excel and etc,,
maybe we could use..
hehe smart kid  >.^ winks to YOU
oh 23 ekor kucingku~
student: umm.. tech? my cat ate my hw
tech: oh.. thats a new one why did your cat eat it?
student: becoz i don't have a dog
or maybe i should just DO MY HW
JENG JENG JENG *SCREAM
teacher i think homework just damaged my brain FOREVER
or maybe i will just
heyh don't misunderstand i'm doing my hw in my BLOG
or maybe just
i am dreamin up the answers to this equation

so yeah

i guess either one is bound to happen haha :)


No comments:

Post a Comment