Saturday, February 5, 2011

Like Oh My God Bitch Puhlease




Hey,
I feel so, so, so annoyed right now. I can still tolerate girls camwhoring their asses off without their tops on. I can still tolerate guys tweeting in all the wrong languages with different types of signs. I can still tolerate people naming themselves in facebook some kewl european name that they probably cant even pronounce. What I most definitely cant tolerate is cyberbitches who hide their faces behind their books in the real world and think they are the greatest shit when it comes to internet.



GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!@~%#$@q Yes, it pisses me off that much. Im not talking about anyone in particular, just stumbled upon some lifeless idiotic girl that thinks she's the shiz because she updates her twitter every goddamn second. And she has the nerve to comment and insult girls that, well I dont know, socialize, goes out, talk to real people with real faces and emotions.


I just cant stand those type of people. They think everyone that has more than 500 friends on facebook are not worth their time. They think girls that bother to put make up on are either plastic or fake. They think good looking boys that they secretly have a gigantic crush on but would never take them seriously are douchebags. They think girls that wear anything they dont have and cant afford to get are sluts.


I mean come on man, stop commenting on everyone else's lives and get one already! We all know that if youre willing to talk that much to people on the internet, browse through photos, getting to know whats the latest trends pretty much means you want to be accepted bad enough but since you barely talk to anyone in person, you rather be the "cool kid" that couldnt care less about anything thats in trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment