Saturday, February 5, 2011

SHUT UP YOU , FUCKERRONI !!!!

Well Hello,

I don't know why I hate and loathe her so much eventhough I'm, yela baiklah juga dengan dia. Because she makes my life seems very terrible. She took half of my life, that's mean she took half of what I got. Isn't that a SHIT?! Oh man, come on, can you please stay with what you have and learn not to steal what people have, I mean their properties. I've been so patience with you all this while. Thank God, I didn't hate you like people that listed on my blacklist. Sometimes I felt that you're something psycho that came from a middle of nowhere. Can't you see that? Yes, I am, Nur Farhah Izreen , girl that is very bad to some people she didn't like. But I'm not as bad as a stalker like you. Yes, I admit I'm very thug sometimes. But at least, I didn't destroy other people's life. So, please don't make me stressed. I don't want to burst or mad at you because that is not my game. I just want my life back, okay? Thank you very much for what you did to me. Sorry, if I hate you but in fact, I'm really mad at you. So, please. But A, I still believe in you. So, don't make the believing dissappear just because of this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment