Friday, February 4, 2011

Nothing changed, no one can take your place


To:
Hidayah Nabilah , Syaza , Ain Najihah , Ainina , Huda , Syahirah , A'isyah , Farah Amirah , Nur Aqilah , Anis Aiesya , Syakirah , Syasya , Fazlein , Madznah , Shuhadah , Syeer ,Wawa , Khalish , Aida

Pals, sorry if this year, I always break your heart, if this year I always being mean, if this year I'm too annoying or whatever. I'm not perfect and I'm always make mistakes or maybe I always make stupid things that you don't like. But this is the bittersweet of friendship. I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong this year and all this while. I'm sorry if I'm too hypocrite. I'm sorry if I talk to you if you're needed only and then if you're not needed anymore,I leave you. It's okay if you don't want to forgive me, it's your decision but I just want you all to know that I love you all. Maybe without you all, I'm nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment