Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Don't Want To Wake You Up , Buttttt .............

Well Hello,

Girl has a fair point. I believe people these days should cut us some slack. Its not like we're idiots. We'll come around. Just give a little bit of time to fool around, I mean like come on, we're teenagers for crying out loud. You wouldnt want to see a 45 year old prancing around in a tight dress, dancing with boys my age, would you? No, I dont think so.


In my opinion, just because some are simply not allowed to have much freedom in their high school years due to protective parents do not make them kids worth your respect. Those that have all the freedom in the world, but chose not to abuse it should be the ones you look up to.


Im not insulting my own race, but most malays these days, are trying way too hard to impress the crowd and fit in. Some you may see studying in class, wears a tudung or a songkok for all I care, says the nicest things, but behind their parents' backs, they sneak out at night, fuck around as if theres no tomorrow. Smokes around the school compound, I mean sure, I dont mind you doing it, but seriously, in school?


Then there are the malays that have pictures of themselves gripping alcoholic drinks as if theyre saying IM GOING AGAINST MY OWN RELIGION, HOW FRIGGIN COOL IS THAT?, Oh come on, its your life, okay I get it. But be honest to yourself man, what are you trying to prove? Sure, Im holding a heinekken bottle and Oh, shit, dont add my mum, she might see my photos!

I understand that we, as teenagers, tend to lose ourselves along the path of growing up. We have temptations. But god, you can at least do it with a little bit of class. Screw everyone you see, I dont care, just dont be a hypocrite and say something like, ew look at her dressing up like a slut, she might as well just sleep with her boyfriend. Now thats, hypocritical.

No comments:

Post a Comment