Monday, December 19, 2011

But what if we have to ? hurmm ):

My heart is running on empty. One more day and then we go. Yeah, the time goes on now. Don't ask me how. I don't know. We'll be home tomorrow. Bout a thousand miles too far away. Say you won't forget and I'll be okay. 
At least tonight. It's just you and me and honestly. That's everything I need. The days turn to hours. And it's just a movement before they go. I'm scared to say goodbye,. 'cause what's after that?. I don't know.. As the years look past us. If we lose track,. Or lose the fight,. I will search forever. To find a way back... To tonight. Where it's just you and me and honestly. That's everything I need. We say "see ya later". But I know there's no where we're. Around here again. And every until next. Feels like one back punch line. And I don't want that again

SO PEEPS,
THINK DEEPLY. THIS ALL FLOW 
FROM DEEP IN MY HEART (:

No comments:

Post a Comment